This guide is something I would like to have had when I had no idea about life. Sometimes we can be lost and wrong in what seems so ovbious , or maybe we just left our lifes go into a bad shape .

Thursday 2 April 2015

Why being emo is bad for you

-Your parents may think there is something wrong with their child

-People think you don't like people (If u are a little emo reading this I know u'll be saying "I don't care *sight*" but you do care , later on you'll be posting
things like:
"I'm so alone" , "no one likes me" and things like that like it is the end of the world and you can't do anything about it.
Let's be honest , no one normally says - Oh , lets go and talk to the kid with the black t-shirt with a dead crow on it and the hair in the eye- , unless is a halloween party.

-You wanna be different but you look all alike 
I don't want to take the piss but , when I go out and I see emo kids , seriously...
U all with bracelets , emo clothes (that's not even emo clothing but a pair of black skinnys with black clothes) , and hanging out in pairs , you just look like penguins .
It just seems like you are dorks that want to be something else , stand out and feel cool.
It's like u try too hard to belong to something , it just tell people that you are confused and don't have your own identity yet.

No one is saying u can't wear anything "emo looking" , all people do sometimes wear , a t shirt with a squeleton on it , in fact i bought my squeleton body at Primark , but you dont have to make black into your only colour . Just be yourself and wear what u like ! not following some emo rules !


No comments:

Post a Comment